Saturday, September 14, 2013

New World: Midnight Hollow First Thoughts

Ok so the final world that is going to be released for the Sims 3 was announced this week and its called Midnight Hollow. Its more of an eerie, creepy, Halloween/Victorian type of world with Victorian mansions and wait for it you get to run your own business!!!! Yup thats right anything from a furniture shop, a car dealership, an electronic store the possibilities are endless. Now I can official say that the open for business aspect is officially back in the Sims because in all honesty although the Its Business Time Industrial Oven was great for opening your own restaurant, with this new premium content item lets you open up a new shop just like the good old days from the Sims 2. So anyway here is the trailer that was released for this new world.


First of all props to the Sims 3 world team because this world looks amazing. I love the whole dark, spooky, steampunk type vibe I get with this town mostly cause I'm just that type of girl lol. And there are already some new outfits and clothing that I'm in love with.


Like this one I love those cute ponytails it reminds me of the hairstyles from the Anime books I would read and that dress is so cute its hard to see because she is bending down but I love the detail on the bottom.


See this whole Steampunk feel especially with the outfits the guy with the hat and goggles on top and the girl with this cute corset style of a dress which I love by the way.

    So overall I really love this new town and I will defiantly be buying this one when it comes out. Now the difference between the two versions the standard and the gold is not known yet. Aside form the price difference 2, 450 Simpoints, but since its a new world and its more than likely going to go on sale for like a thousand and something Simpoints just for the standard version and I haven't even touched base on the gold version so you would be spending $20 just for the standard. Now for the gold its a bit pricy its 4,350 Simpoints and on sale it would be about 3,250 Simpoints if my calculation is correct, you whould have to spend at least $40 just to buy enough Simpoints for the world. And at this point therre is no telling what you are spending it on because the info of what the difference is between the two versions is not clear yet. In my opinion right now the standard version is your best bet because it does include the premium content of the business cash register and really that is going to be the reason most people are going to want this world for that business aspect and unless the gold version offers this really amazing extra Premium content item like Aurora Skies did with its Toddler walker and playpen so your toddlers can teach themselves how to walk and talk cause that ballon was not all that great IMO. So yeah stick to the standard and when more info gets released hopefully during the live broadcast on Sept 17 at 10 am pst and thats at 1pm for people here on the East coast like me, then base your decision on what version you will be getting. Midnight Hollow will be released on Sept 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment