Saturday, October 12, 2013

Into the Future Launch Trailer

    So the launch trailer released this week tempting simmers everywhere as they are just itching to play the game. So here is a look at the trailer.


Omg it was like a movie trailer or something. I don't know if it was just me but that guys voice was really creepy. They touched up on all the aspects of the pack from the regular future to the utopian future with the happy go lucky sims and then the dystopian future with destruction everywhere. But I died laughing at 0.57 because for a moment I thought whoo hoo action was visible but it was just a plumbot shaking the girl lol but it was pretty funny. I am in love with the new kiss it reminds me of the kiss they showed with the Sims 4. But overall I can't wait till this expansion pack comes out and since I am taking a Science Fiction class this semester and watching all of these si-fi movies it only heightens my excitement with all the future set movie we are watching. Only a couple of more days simmers until we get our hands on this game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment