Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Sims 3 Into the Future Post Gamescom Review

So with Gamescom behind us and Into the Future releasing in two months. I figure I give my opinions on what I thought of the live broadcast that was shown at gamescom and my opinions about the Producer walkthrough video release yesterday. So here they are.



The first thing that I was disappointed about when I first saw both of the videos is the fact that they changed the name of the future world from Arcadia Landing to Oasis Landing!!! When I saw the live broadcast and heard King Choi talk about the new town and he kept calling it Oasis Landing and I thought he got the name wrong but it turns out the sims 3 team changed the name of it the reasons for this is completely unknown to me because I actually like the name Arcadia Landing, it was cool it was different and Oasis Landing sounds blah lol. But despite the unfortunate name change it does not change the way the world itself looks and it looks pretty amazing. The Sims 3 team worked really hard in making this world and all of it new features and with this being the last expansion for the sims 3 I feel they did a great job in ending the sims 3 franchise. From the look of the town, to the new ways of transport like jetpacks, the monorail, and the hoverboard aka the "windcrarver" lol which is a totally cool name I love all the different modes of transport. In regards to the descendants when they first told us that we get to meet our descendants I was like well how will that work? How will we know they are our descendants? In the producer walkthrough you see how the sim travels to the wasteland and meets his descendants, its just I don't know I mean I known you can change there lives based on what you do in the present but how do you know who your descendants are? Lol ists just still confusing to me.  Now I am not going to get in to a very heavy detail of all the info that was released on this expansion pack cause it is a lot to breakdown and nitpick all of the feature so for that I am going to work on a facts blog for the sims 3 into the future, which is going to list all the new feature the game has to offer all in one place not only for my benefit but for the benefit of anyone who reads this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment